Dr. Rasheed A. Gbadamosi was Chairman at AIIco Pension Managers Ltd., Chairman at BHN Plc, Chairman at Lucky Fibres (Nigeria) Plc, Chairman at Ragolis Waters Ltd., Chairman at Secure Electronic Technology Plc, Chairman at Sparnoon Nigeria Ltd., Chairman at Syndicated Metal Industries Ltd. and a Managing Director at R.A.G & Co. Ltd.
He was on the Board of Directors at Cappa & D’Alberto Plc, Premium Health Ltd. and The Musical Society of Nigeria. Dr. Gbadamosi was previously employed as Chairman by Bank of Industry and Chairman by Vono Products Plc.
He also served on the board at Aiico Insurance Plc.
He received his undergraduate degree from The University of Manchester and a graduate degree from the University of New Hampshire.
Some other quick facts:
- Was raised in Isale-Eko
- Became a commissioner in Lagos State at the age of 29 under Major General Mobolaji Johnson
- Was a former chairman, Petroleum Products Prices Regulatory Agency
- Was a former Minister of National Planning.
- Was a leading industrialist, art collector and writer
- Was a founding member of the MUSON Centre, Lagos
- Was recently appointed co-chairman of the Lagos at 50 planning committee